The settings panel has several sections that allow you to modify the appearance, image settings, and experimental features.
1. Click the options button in the menu bar 2. Click the “Settings” option
1. Open the options panel from the menu bar 2. Click on “Settings” 3. Toggle theme settings under the “Appearance” section 4. Close the setting panel
Turn on keyboard shortcut panel
If you want to view the keyboard shortcuts inside of Workflowy, you can turn on the shortcut panel.
You can also use the keyboard shortcut Win: CTRL + ?, Mac: CMD +?
1. Click the options button in the menu bar 2. Click the “Settings” option 3. Toggle the “Help me learn the keyboard shortcuts” option
Toggle email summaries
Workflowy will automatically send you daily update emails that show the previous day’s changes in your account. You can turn this email off if you prefer not to receive it.
1. Click the options button in the menu bar 2. Click the “Settings” option 3. Toggle the “Send daily email summaries of changes to my account” option
Toggle labs features
Workflowy is constantly adding new features, those features are first tested in Workflowy labs. Workflowy labs is an experimental version of the web app, desktop app, and mobile app that lets the user turn on and use experimental features.
Please note: Features in labs are constantly being updated and changed so only use labs if you are comfortable with things changing and breaking.
1. Click the options button in the menu bar 2. Click the “Settings” option 3. Toggle “Workflowy labs” under Experimental features 4. Refresh your Workflowy using Win: CTRL + R, Mac: CMD + R
You can now open the settings panel again and you'll see experimental features you can toggle on or off.